Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Bloggable Draperies
Really, some wouldn't need to blog about their draperies; but I do! This was my first attempt at window coverings thus the blog entry. These pictures are good, you don't need to get too close :D 'cause they aren't perfect. I finished late last night and Aaron dropped everything to help me hang them. Like he cut the mounting board and covered it and put the brackets up and then hung the thing :) Thank you Aaron! With the completion of the draperies my room decorating is done, pretty much! I painted the scripture on the wall last fall and we got the bed last spring and I am glad to be finished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
O it looks great!
ReplyDeleteI never knew I had a talent at covering a 1x4 with gold cloth.
ReplyDeleteYou are so VERY talented A and it even extends to covering boards. It was more about the help you gave than the actual job ok?
ReplyDelete