Friday evening Aaron and I went to our church's Valentine's Banquet and danced and laughed and had a great time. Whenever we go out, just the two of us, I am reminded even more how much I love him and what a great friend he is.
Saturday Jake's baseball tryouts were postponed because of the great rain shower we got that morning so we just hung out for a bit and then went shopping for sports equipment. Jacob got a new bat and cleats and Maddison got shoes, shin guards, and a ball for soccer.
Saturday Jake's baseball tryouts were postponed because of the great rain shower we got that morning so we just hung out for a bit and then went shopping for sports equipment. Jacob got a new bat and cleats and Maddison got shoes, shin guards, and a ball for soccer.For dinner I made (our traditional v-day meal) Crawfish Ettoufee and for dessert, my special Chocolate Mousse!
The Valentines presents
Aaron, Jake & Maddy (aka Maddison Montana)
Erin, Jake and Maddison Montana
Jake "eating" his Valentine's mousse
Maddy in the throws of enjoyment over her Valentine's mousse
As I look at your Valentine pics, I am singing, "The lady in red......is dancing with me....."
ReplyDeleteWhat a HOTTIE!!
Thanks Jen! I sure had fun, I never get to wear it!
ReplyDelete