Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why not 3 days ago!?!

Just a minute ago I heard my dog Izzy getting into something. Since she is one of our resident vacuums I didn't do much, I figure she'd clean up something I had missed. Then I heard her come out closer to me and crunch something. I again figure I missed one of the wagon wheel pasta I served recently and was glad she found it.
30 seconds later I hear her in the pantry and hear wrappers crunching so I went over and closed the door, culprit inside. It got quiet so I opened it and as she walked out I found and open candy cane wrapper on the floor! We had a whole box of mini candy canes on the floor because I figured they were safe since they hadn't been opened. . . . well Izzy love peppermint so I am finding out.
My question is, why couldn't she have found the candy canes 3 days ago when she was sick to her stomach? It might have helped for goodness sake! Instead I am left with 2 puke spots and a half eaten box of candy canes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't comment I don't know that you are reading my blog. Let me know what you think