Jacob's school does awards after each 6 week grading period. This six weeks Jacob was honored twice! 1 for perfect attendance and 1 for the AAA award (which is the highest honor) AAA stands for Attendance (perfect attendance), Academics (all A's), Attitude! We are so proud of him! The awards are given in the form of dog tags that the kids can wear so that is the green thing around his neck. I am guessing that this way they can add to the necklace ("chain" to be more masculine) as the year progresses and they get more awards.
I have been so busy doing what I need to do each day that I haven't blogged in awhile, plus that there really hasn't been anything bloggable ;)
This weekend I have another conference, it seems like that's all I do. . . well this one is at our church so I will be able to come home tonight and then tomorrow I will be done in the afternoon. We, well Aaron and the kids, will probably do smores tonight as has been our Friday night tradition since the night I posted about it. hahaha last Friday we even handed some over the fence to our neighbors :) Biscuit wanted to eat them though (our neighbors I mean hahaha). She was growling and meant business! She did stop when we told her to and was totally fine when their youngest (2 yr.) came into our yard to say hi. Not sure what we have planned for the rest of the weekend, probably just to chill and watch football. My family is into picking the games and we have our own group on yahoo, so it's getting pretty heated! My mom is actually pulling ahead which is very amusing!
I will post soon about Maddy, she is doing some awesome things too!
Way to go Jake! We're proud of you!
ReplyDelete